HOW TO COMMENT

So, I am realizing that individuals are visiting my site; however, they are not commenting on my posts/questions. I am therefore posting a "How To" on commenting on my blog:
1. Click on the header of the post you wish to comment on
2. Read the post and a comment section (titled "Post a comment") should be at the end
3. Type what you wish in the comment section
4. Click on the drop down box labeled "Comment as:" and select "Name/URL"
5. Type in your name; you may leave the URL section blank
6. Click "Post Comment;" if this fails, click "Post Comment" again

I want to hear your comments and use your input to better my business! I thank you for your support in my Mary Kay endeavor!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Grief

Wow it has been a long time since I wrote on here last. You may be wondering if I still even sell MK and the answer is yes! I am now working full time for Galveston ISD and I am TIRED to say the least! In the midst of the last year Lyle and I have faced many many many hard times. I always kept saying that God would never give me more than I can handle. I kept speaking that over myself. My mom would say "Jo Anna I promise one day you will look back and laugh about all of this." Hmmm, still not sure if that is true mom. Walking through some of things I thought I was going to break and in fact I think I did a couple of times.

None of what I walked through remotely prepapered me for August 12. I got a call late on Thursday night telling me that my amazing Uncle Bart had passed away! WHAT THE HECK?! I just kept yelling shut up and I don't know what you are saying. Lyle just sat there and held me like the amazing husband he is. Now some of you may be saying... oh he was just your uncle! NOPE not just my uncle. My uncle who was 41, married to suzi, dad to Gabe, Luke, and Nate all under the ages of 13. He was more like a wise big brother than a distant old uncle.

There are many feelings running through me in the two weeks since the call. Frustration, anger, sorrow, love, understanding, grace, forgiveness, and confusion. Please pray for aunt and cousins as they readjust to the new "normal". I am blessed beyond measure and I am trusting that once again God won't give us more than we can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment